Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Endorsement of Gay Marriage, by Dick Cheney!!

Alright people, brace yourselves. I am about to say something I though I would never say in a million years. Thank You Vice President Cheney. Thank You for finally supporting your daughter. Thank You for taking a stand for what you believe in.

If there is anyone out there that does not still believe that the tide is turning, I offer you this. Dick "Emperor Palpitine" Cheney, Dick "Let's nuke anything that moves" Cheney, Dick "Arch Conservative" Cheney has endorsed Gay Marriage. MY GOD!

Also, a John McCain campaign official has endorsed gay marriage, as has McCain's daughter, a Bush lawyer, and James Dobson. Okay I made up the last one. One is left to wonder where are all the Democrats. All the G.O.P. guys are endorsing it where's Obama or Clinton or Biden or Pelosi or Reid? Where are they?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, at least he has done one thing right in his life!

roguewriter said...

I don't believe it . . . Well, that's one right thing he can put down that he did.
Very good question . . . Where are the Democrats? Why have they yet to endorse gay marriage?