Thursday, September 24, 2009

A message to Ex-President Carter

Jimmy Carter made headlines last week when he said that most of the criticism directed at President is fueled by racism. I am one-hundred percent certain that you have already heard that statement, and the fact that Obama disagrees with President Carter.

I have a great deal of respect for James Carter, I think he is a great elder-statesman, but shut the heck up, okay? I mean seriously, the President wants to push Health Care not have an absurd discussion about whether every critic of Obama is a racist.

Mr. Carter is causing trouble for no earthly reason, I mean "Most" of the criticism is racist. According to
Maureen Dowd, Joe Wilson did not yell "You Lie" or "Lie" but "You Lie, Boy". Ms. Dowd, author of the totally un-offensive book "Are Men Necessary? When Sexes Collide."(I have not read it and don't plan too, but I don't know if it's as offensive as it sounds so don't get all angry at me for victimizing Ms. Dowd), made that up.

I am sorry to say it, but she did. There is no way she could make out the word "Boy" in that statement. I couldn't even make out the word "You". Ms. Dowd made that statement up, she made it up to market her column. And the country suffered for it.

Barack Obama probably wants to pull a Dick Cheney on these guys. The poor man has hit the television circuit to push health care and all anyone wants to talk about is "Racism".

We must get a health care bill through, and I for one don't want to force people to vote for it because if they don't I'll call them racist. That makes us no better than the Republicans. Stop, Shut Up, and then pass the bill. And let the President talk about Health Care.


No comments: