Friday, September 25, 2009

John Edwards, hypocrite of the year

We all know John Edwards as an estranged Democrat womanizing jerk. I was watching a CNN round-table discussion of Mr. Edwards lunacy, I feel a special connection to him as he both was a Senator from my state and the first politician I ever heard speak, and they showed a picture of him speaking with a podium under him that said "Father of the Year".

So, I Googled it, and yes, John " I made a serious error in judgment" Edwards was named Father of the Year for 2007, a full year after he started his liaison with Miss Reille "You're so hot" Hunter, and I don't care if I spelled her name wrong.

How great of father is John Edwards being while he continues to wreck his youngest child's life by denying that he is the father? The "Father of the Year" is continually denying that he is a father with some responsibilities. The "Father of the Year" wants to marry another woman after his wife dies. The "Father of the Year" wants the Dave Mathews Band to play at his rooftop wedding.

I wonder if he still has the plaque up in his house. If he does, I say we go take it. John "Narcissism" Edwards does not deserve any award for parenting.

In an unconnected story, Gov. Mark Sanford was award the "Husband of the Year Award" last night.

And that's the way it is.

1 comment:

Judith said...

He did not "make a mistake"...he made a "decision". A mistake is when you accidentally step on someone's toes. When you have an affair you make a *conscious decision* ignore your vows.

As far as "father of the year" is concerned....all of his children will know that is a bunch of hooey!

How sad, now there are 4 children and 2 women impacted...not to mention the fool who agreed to say he was the father (and his family)!