Friday, September 4, 2009

Hello.

Hello, I'm roguewriter, and I will be the guest blogger for the Liberal Rocker for the weekend, as rock4ever95 is out of town, and I’m the best he could come up with on rather short notice. I will do my best to fill his shoes and I look forward to hearing your comments and opinions and constructive critique if you have any.

I'd say this is an honor I never expected, and I didn't. I'd also say that to be able to contribute to such a great blog is wonderful, but you've probably already heard that before, so I won't say it.

Thank you.

~ roguewriter

5 comments:

book lover said...

welcome, we are ready to hear your thoughts and comments on the modern world! ...but please use bigger font so we can read it more easily.

d said...

Glad he chose you! I'm kinda busy with my own blog.

Laura said...

thank you, roguewriter, for filling in...

from one of your fans..(-:

d said...

Where did rock4ever95 go to?

roguewriter said...

book lover: Thank you. Bigger font, got it.
Dragon Archer: =)
Philadelphia, if my memory is correct.
Laura: My pleasure. It's been fun. . .