Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sarah''s greatest hits

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have some great news for you. As of tomorrow, Sarah Pailin will not be in government! There is a god! In honour of this festive occasion I have put together a list of Sarah's greatest quotes from Ex-Governor Pailin, my god, I love writing that!

-As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska. - Yeah I'm sure that Alaska is first on his list of places to invade. Also, Isn't it great for relations with Russia to talk about their prime minster "Rearing his head"

-Our opponent...is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect, imperfect enough, that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country. - Okay, so Obama, a U.S. Senator is ant-American. Thanks for passing that on.

-We grow good people in our small towns, with honesty and sincerity and dignity. - Who the heck are you?! John Cougar Mellencamp? "I was born in a small town and I live in a small town" I am so sorry that I was not born in a small town so I could get some of that honesty, sincerity, and dignity. I guess I'll go join a gang, as I'm dishonest, insincere, and have no dignity.

-...most of them...all of 'em...any of 'em- She said this when asked what newspapers she reads. She reads every single newspaper and magizine in the world. Cool. What did you think of Guitar World? What about Star Trek? Doctor Who?

-I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a “community organizer,” except that you have actual responsibilities.- Yeah, you know them community organizers, all they ever do is slack off.

-When I ran for City Council, I didn't need focus groups and voter profiles because I knew those voters, and knew their families, too.- So what are you going to do? Meet every US citizen and ask them to vote for you?

-
Terrorist states are seeking nuclear weapons without delay ... he (Barack Obama) wants to meet them without preconditions.- Wouldn't you want to meet with them so as to negotiate? Just a thought.

The only good thing that Sarah Palin has done for the country is to give us Tina Fey's impersonations. Fey deserves an Emmy for her preformance as Palin.

So goodbye Palin. May we never meet again. And that's the way it is.



No comments: