Friday, July 10, 2009

I've gone insnane

Today I decided to get out my Live Earth CD/DVD I was listening to it and a song came on. It was a hip-hop song called Where is the love by the Black Eyed Peas. And I liked it! I know I know, I called this blog the Liberal Rocker and I have posts about how horrible rap is. I'm considering turning this blog over to ben right now, as I'm no longer of fit to run it.

Just listen to the song before you start criticizing me me, it does have great lyrics, but still the principle! (sob) I need a therapist.

2 comments:

Judith said...

well, you do need a therapist (for other reasons!)...:-)

...but I too like some of The Black Eyed Peas stuff.

Anonymous said...

You're not insane. Once in a while a person can find 'good' rap.
I advise listening to Mat Kearney's album, Nothing left to lose, he mixes rap with some very good other music.