Wednesday, July 8, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson

Yesterday the memorial service for Michael Jackson was held and many wuligies were said and many songs were preformed. During his life their were many debates about Michael Jackson. Was he "Bad"? Was he "Black or White"? Why did he change "The Man in the Mirror"? There is no denying that he was as weird as heck, but we forget that he was a man. He was a man with three children, parents, siblings, and friends.

While I believe that the coverage has been over the top, I wish to offer my sincere condolences to his family. When Paris Jackson took the stage at the memorial yesterday my heart went out to her and her two brothers.

I wish to say goodbye to the King of Pop. Goodbye and may you find peace in death that you never found in life.

1 comment:

Judith said...

I agree!