Saturday, August 29, 2009

A rebuttle

Yesterday I was debating politics with a good friend of mine who also happens to be a religious-republican-libertarian. During the course of the conversation he said that George W. Bush was a good president. Yeah, and when I disagreed with him, he pointed out that George Bush kept us safe because we were never attacked after 9/11.

Now, I love this one! You can use that logic for anything, I have yet to be killed and eaten by an insane cannibal, thus I must be doing a good job of fighting off the mad cannibals. I have also never been mugged by a giant lizard. Thus, I must be protecting myself against giant lizards.

It makes no logical sense! So, I just wanted to point that out.

In other news, Ted Kennedy's funeral has ended and his coffin has been buried at Arlington National Cemetery, a few feet from his older brothers.

1 comment:

Book Lover said...

...so guess you didn't bother to explain your rational to him....Bush lovers wouldn't get it.