Tuesday, November 17, 2009

quote of the day

I give you this quote from Sarah Palin's book as a proud lifelong vegetarian.

“If any vegans came over for dinner, I could whip them up a salad, then explain my philosophy on being a carnivore: If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?”
“I love meat. I eat pork chops, thick bacon burgers, and the seared fatty edges of a medium-well-done steak. But I especially love moose and caribou. I always remind people from outside our state that there's plenty of room for all Alaska's animals -- right next to the mashed potatoes.”


Sarah Palin can just go and kill God's Creatures all she wants. I just wish to point out that we are made out of meat and if, as I hope, she was making a joke I just wish to say, don't quit your day job, oh wait, you already did.




Eat Vegetarian

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find her annoying, and don't know why she's still being listened to. She has nothing to say. Still.

d said...

I think I second that.

Really, I don't care how anyone eats. It's a matter of choice, and what am I going to do about it?

I agree with you about the pop stars who won't write their own songs. They can be like Weird Al Yankovic if they mess up! I <3 Weird Al.

rock4ever95 said...

funny you should mention Weird Al who, apart from being insanely funny, is also a vegetarian.

Judith said...

Who cares what she eats or what she says?