Wednesday, January 13, 2010

quote of the day

"Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too."
--Rush Limbaugh on Oct. 5th 1995

"You know I have always tried to be honest with you and open about my life, so I need to tell you that part of what you have heard and read is correct. I am addicted to prescription pain medication."
--Rush Limbaugh on Oct. 10th 2003

He has yet to serve time or be sent up the river.

3 comments:

Judith said...

drug addiction is not a simple issue....I can only hope that Rush is more sympathetic today than he was then.

elfarmy17 said...

[sarcasm mode on] But of course it's alright for HIM to be a drug addict! [sarcasm mode off].

Anonymous said...

This is the issue I have with most of the right wingers that we often hear the media blast, they have no sympathetic nor empathetic bone in their body.