Friday, May 22, 2009

American Idol 2009 winner

Finally!! The show all american idol fans have been waiting for, the finale. This season is, in my opinion, a crossroads for the show. If america picks Adam, then the show will continue to be a TV tour-de-force for many years to come. If Kris wins the show will be gone within five years. The night started off well with the Top 13 preforming Pink's So What. HAving never heard the song before I was suprised by how great it was. Then David Cook came and preformed his fantastic song Permanent. Maybe I'm just making this up byt I think this song is about Daivd's late brother. Anyway, it's a great song. Then we get more prefomances. The standouts were Anoop and Alexis, two of my favorite contestants from this year, preformed I'm yours with Jason Maraz, Adam and Kiss, and then the suprise appearence of one of my all-time favorite bands, Queen. They are the champions alright. Then we get to find out who the winner is....OH MY GOSH!! America can we say upset? If only Kris deserved to win, or even be in the top 2. Well Adam is going to outsell him by a huge margain. If any of you have never heard Adam sing go on Youtube and watch Born to be wild, mad world, black and white, or tracks of my tears. WOW! Go Adam!

No comments: