Saturday, May 28, 2011

Second Anniversary

Hello all

I just realized that I totally missed our second anniversary, I do apologize. A lot has changed since I started this blog, first and foremost among the things that have changed is me. I am, of course, older and now write in a different sort of way, about different things. So, with that in mind, I am making some changes to this blog.


The most obvious change will be the name of the blog. I have begun to find 'The Liberal Rocker' to be both immature and, quite frankly, a little obnoxious. Thank you for putting up with me, I have no idea how you managed it. It is now going to be changed to Opinionated Media(which is also the name of my production company).

The second most obvious change is that I'm going to start writing more often about different topics. In the next few days, for example, I'm going to be writing an article titled Why I Want Sarah Palin To Become President, an article about a staging concept for the musical Evita, and possibly some music or television related pieces. So I will still be political and I will never pull a political punch but it will become less of the focus.

Also, hopefully, my writing will improve. I am going to attempt to write in a more mature, adult, intellectual way. But do not fear, I still believe in humor as a weapon so you will still see humorous asides in parentheses.

Thank you for sticking with me for all these years and thank you for, hopefully, sticking with me going forward.


Yours,
Rock4ever

All Over But The Shouting, Just A Waste Of Time
---The Replacements, Nevermind

2 comments:

elfarmy17 said...

(still here)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 2 years of great writing! I have enjoyed reading your opinions on a wide plethora of issues and look forward to more years of your interesting commentary.