Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let's get together and burn the flag

Pastor Terry Jones and his congregation has big plans for this Saturday. In memory of the 9/11 attacks and to protest radical Muslims they are going to do what all good Christians would do, they're going to burn the Qua-ran. Yep, toss the Muslim holy book on a good bonfire and crackle crackle it goes up in smoke, exactly as Jesus intended.

I also have big plans for 9/11, first I'm going to a soccer game, then I'm celebrating my dad's birthday, then I'm going to burn the Bible in memory of all those killed by the KKK. Because obviously, since a small group of nutcases decided to kill a ton of people that means that they're whole religion and anyone who believes it agrees with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy must be related to the "preacher" in KS who protests the funerals of soldiers. Both of these guys only have about 20 people in their "congregation". Sad to say,there are always going to be those who are so focused on their own bigotry that they cannot fathom the impact they have on others. I would pity them except they are hurting others (yelling fire in a crowded theatre).