Wednesday, April 7, 2010

To answer your question.

Well Rock4 ever, in a earlier post, I commented saying that America is a center- right country, and you asked a very good question. "if America is a center right country why did they elect a large number of left and center-left officials?" I wondered about that... but then I found out why. The left won in the last few elections because of people like this.


This is a sound clip of Rush Limbaugh (did I spell that right?) playing a sound clip.

Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it.

JMD said...

After a little research I understand more...it seems that there is/was (don't know if it is still in effect) a program (using stimulus funds) for homeless people. Thousands of people in Detroit misunderstood and thought they were coming to sign up for $3000 checks (stimulus funds). It is too bad that Rush didn't give the entire story. If I have learned anything at all in the last couple of years it is to fact check info!