Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why I Hate Mitt Romney

Now let me be clear, I do not know Mitt Romney and I am sure he is a wonderful husband and father. However, as a politician I despise him. And not because he is conservative but because he seems to have no morals. When he was running for the Senate he said that he would be more pro-gay rights than Ted Kennedy. When he was Governor he signed a government health care system into law. And then when he was running for President he said that he would, and I quote, "Live in the house that Regan built."

I disagree with Mike Huckabee on 77% of the issues, according to the website On the Issues, but I respect him for having beliefs. Mitt has no apparent moral code and it seems that he will do or say anything to get elected. So that is why I hate Mitt Romney.

1 comment:

jmd said...

I am with you...politicians who pander to whatever crowd they are in front of...or change positions to get votes are political prostitutes (excuse my language). They will take positions just to get votes. I too admire Huckabee...who is who he is, take him or leave him.